VALRAS CAMPSITE LE MEDITERRANEE
View general booking conditions.
Blessed in its climate, the camping-caravanning Méditerranée is located in Valras-Plage in the Occitanie country.
Geographic situation :
– by motorway: exit at Beziers west on the A9
– by railway: stop at Beziers train station, then 10 kms by bus service
– by plane: Beziers airport, then Beziers down town by bus service and further bus service to valras-plage.
Mobil home or cottage renting.
Specific and attractive options are available
– full board
– half board
– with/without lunch and/or dinner at the restaurant in the camping or at a restaurant outside the camping (free of choice).
NB: Access with your own equipment is also possible (tent, caravan, camper).
Activities inside the camp.
you will have access to a lot of activities such as volley ball, ...., and specifically to play petanque and then enjoy your time at the bar in a convivial atmosphere. In front of the camping is located the family-park, with inflatable structures, to enjoy the childrens and the family.
Activities and tours in our region.
The camping is in the hearth of Occitanie, rich of history.
Have a specific trip to
– the Canal du Midi and the Fonseranes’s locks at Béziers
– the deep-sea fishing on board of "le Lily", leaving the port early in the morning
– the Aquarius boat at Sète, going in search of the mediterranean deeps
– the fishes auction room, the trawlers unloading, the fishinf professions at Sète
– the Georges Brassens’s museum
A region for tourism:
Going a long the mediterranean sunny beaches, going with the cicadas song, take the opportunity to visit
– Aigues Mortes, the medieval city
– the bambou forest at Anduze
– the oceanarium at Le Grau du Roi
– the Tabaruc’s natural cave
– the Demoiselles’s cave
– the crodiles and the giant tortoises in the sands at Pierrelatte
– the small-scale beer production at Mèze
– an acrobatic journey at les Rochers de Maguelone
On the other side of the Occitanie region, going towards Perpignan, have a specific look to
– the castles and medieval walls at Carcassone
– the hat industrie museum at Ginestas (Somail)
– the zoo cattle farm at Cessenon sur Orb
– the mediterranean garden at Roquebrun
– or to canoe down the Orb river
Visit also some famous cellars or wine-growing areas (but drink with moderation !!!):
– La terre de loup at Saint Chinian Berlou
– Sieur d’Arques at Limoux
– Terra-Vinea at Portels les Corbières
– Cellars at Roquebrun
– Saint-Pierre cellar at Vias-Plage
Between Vendres and Serignan, close to the camp, you will find othe activities such as:
– microlight first flight
– pedalo rent
– ski bus
– zodiac at the Vendres Plage renting zone.
At the Orpellières beach, you will appreciate a quite atmosphere, even during the high season in the summer. The beach is located at Serignan-Plage, at 10 minutes by car or, for the shrewdest, by boat through the Orb river from Valras.
You are naturist, no problem, you have 3 possibilities :
– a beach dedicated to naturist at Serignan Plage
– an other one at Saint Pierre La Mer
– or the international naturist center at Le Cap d’Agde
At Valras plage you will find all fishing activities such as angling, costal, deep-sea fishing, underwater fishing.
Further information available at "office du tourisme" Valras - Plage.
Very nice and friendly holidays to all of you ...... in the south of France