Your stay at the Mediterranean campsite
In order to arrive at the campsite in Valras - Plage in the best conditions here is a little reminder that will allow you not to forget anything and spend your holiday in the best conditions:
* Animals aren’t accepted in rentals (mobilhomes and cottages).
* Prices shown in the table below include the booking fee of 25.00 €.
* For VACAF recipients, you will need to add 10.00 € (not included) to this amount for the processing of the CAF file, i.e. a booking fee of 35.00 €.
* FREE WIFI (valid per rental and for a maximum device).
* The 2022 season tax is already included in our rates.
* Permanent bracelet is mandatory during your stay.
* The sheets, blankets and pillowcases are to be brought.
* A sleeping kit of 15.00 € each: a pair of sheets, a blanket, a cross.
* The rehabilitation of the accommodation is mandatory at the end of your stay. If you don’t want to clean your mobilehome yourself on the day of your departure there is a household option on the day of departure: 70.00 €.
* The rental deposit amounts to € 300. It is to be returned by borrowing a credit card or you can give € 150 per cash (against a voucher to be kept to have the deposit returned at the end of your stay).
* Loss of rental keys: 30.00 € extra.
* Delivery of rental keys: From 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
* Exit: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., except for departure the day before (to be agreed with management).
* No additional tents will be tolerated next to rentals.
* The pitches are available from noon and must be returned before 11am on the day of your departure.
* Don’t forget to plan a European electrical outlet, depending on the situation of your campsite you will need an electric extension cord of 25 to 50 M.
* It’s possible to rent refrigerators directly at the campsite on the day of your arrival.
* Under no circumstances should the number of holidaymakers accommodated be exceeded, a maximum of 6 (per prefectural stop).
* Visitors, priced at 5.50 € per person per day, no swimingpool accès .
* The right of withdrawal can’t be exercised under Article L.221-28, the consumer doesn’t enjoy this right.