Blessed in its climate, the camping-caravanning
Méditerranée is located in Valras-Plage in the
Languedoc Roussillon country.
Geographic situation -
- by motorway: exit at Beziers west on the A9
- by railway: stop at Beziers train station, then 10 kms by bus service
- by plane: Beziers airport, then Beziers down town by bus service and
further bus service to valras-plage.
Mobil home or cottage
Specific and attractive options are available
- full board
- half board
- with/without lunch and/or dinner at the restaurant in the camping or
at a restaurant outside the camping (free of choice).
NB: Access with your own equipment is also possible (tent, caravan,
Your holidays close to the see
The camping is located very close to the see (150 m), with
all accomodations available nearby.
The access to the swimming pool in the camping is unlimited and free of
charge, being specifically reserved to the guests.
inside the camp.
you will have access to a lot of activities such as volley ball, ....,
and specifically to play petanque and then enjoy your time at
the bar in a convivial atmosphere. In front of the camping is located
the family-park, with inflatable structures, to enjoy the childrens
and the family.
Activities and tours in our region
The camping is in the center of the Languedoc Roussillon region, in the
hearth of Occitanie, rich of history.
Have a specific trip to
- the Canal du Midi and the Fonseranes's locks at Béziers
- the deep-sea fishing on board of "le Lily", leaving the port early in
- the Aquarius boat at Sète, going in search of the
- the fishes auction room, the trawlers unloading, the fishinf
professions at Sète
- the Georges Brassens's museum
A region for tourism:
Going a long the mediterranean sunny beaches, going with the
cicadas song, take the opportunity to visit
- Aigues Mortes, the medieval city
- the bambou forest at Anduze
- the oceanarium at Le Grau du Roi
- the Tabaruc's natural cave
- the Demoiselles's cave
- the crodiles and the giant tortoises in the sands at Pierrelatte
- the small-scale beer production at Mèze
- an acrobatic journey at les Rochers de Maguelone
On the other side of the Languedoc Roussillon region, going
Perpignan, have a specific look to
- the castles and medieval walls at Carcassone
- the hat industrie museum at Ginestas (Somail)
- the zoo cattle farm at Cessenon sur Orb
- the mediterranean garden at Roquebrun
- or to canoe down the Orb river
Visit also some famous cellars or wine-growing areas (but
- La terre de loup at Saint Chinian Berlou
- Sieur d'Arques at Limoux
- Terra-Vinea at Portels les Corbières
- Cellars at Roquebrun
- Saint-Pierre cellar at Vias-Plage
Serignan, close to the camp, you will find othe activities such as:
- microlight first flight
- pedalo rent
- ski bus
- zodiac at the Vendres Plage renting zone.
At the Orpellières beach, you will appreciate a quite
atmosphere, even during the high season in the summer. The beach is
at Serignan-Plage, at 10
minutes by car or, for the shrewdest, by boat through the Orb river
you are naturist, no problem, you have 3 possibilities
- a beach dedicated to naturist at Serignan Plage
- an other one at Saint Pierre La Mer
- or the international naturist center at Le Cap d'Agde
At Valras plage you will find all fishing activities such as angling,
costal, deep-sea fishing, underwater fishing.
Further information available at "office du tourisme"
Very nice and friendly holidays to all of you ...... in the